Just about everybody I know loves Mango Chutney. My MIL devours it with everything, quite often simply spooning it directly out of the jar!
Even those who don't necessarily eat Indian Cuisine, seem to love Mango Chutney.
One of my favourite ways to enjoy it is with a plate of poppodums and a pickle tray. But sometimes with cheese and biscuits too.
Making Coronation Chicken? Why add the traditional apricot jam when you can add Mango Chutney for a better alternative? Give it a try, it's fantastic.
I first attempted Homemade Mango Chutney several years ago. It was OK, but just like store bought I always found it too lumpy and nowhere near enough of those delicious juices to mop up.
In my quest to achieve the best Mango Chutney Recipe I set about experimenting and tweaking until Eureka.
And here it is. Ripe, sweet mango with plenty of juice. Sweet, spicy, tangy and above all addictive to say the least.
Sorry to tempt you, but I'm not sharing the recipe. Never say never though!
I am offering this to my customers over at TakeOut of Your Freezer Menu, so for those unfortunate enough not to live locally to order for themselves I sincerely apologise.
However, to show I'm not totally mean I am offering a giveaway for you to sample.
How to enter:-
- Leave a comment on blog post below stating how you like to eat your Mango Chutney.
- Subscribe to TSW via email subscription (see right hand column)
For more chances to win:-
- Follow us on twitter and post saying "Win Mango Chutney giveaway via The Spanish Wok @bibsinspain
- Follow us on FB and post a link to this page for how to enter.
- None really, you just need to provide a UK or Spanish address for posting.
- Upon announcing the winner, you must email us at thespanishwok at gmail.com with your address for postage.
The winner will be picked randomly on 10th May 2013 and announced here. Good luck to everyone.